Tomorrow our summer of activity officially begins, with the arrival of a group of 20 (plus our son Daniel) from Mt. Calvary Church, Elizabethtown, PA. Here’s a list of some of the activities we’ll be doing together:
- Hearing aid event Friday afternoon/evening
- Soccer tournament Saturday morning/afternoon
- Church and youth group involvement on Sunday
- All-day rally in a local Jr. hi school on Monday
- Trip to over 12,000 ft. between our nearby volcanoes and p.m. Bible studies on Tuesday
- Wheelchair assembling and painting a rehab center on Wednesday
- Trip to downtown Mexico City on Thursday
- Wheelchair and hearing aid event on Friday
A couple of hurdles…because of Mexico City’s extra-strict no-drive days, we don’t have us of either of our vehicles on Monday.
Please pray for a spiritually-enriching, healthy, productive time.
Below…most of the team from Mt. Calvary. Header picture photo creds: Jim Cottrill